Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Come join Philly Philly

Started by Nobody3 [133645] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Nobody3 [133645]

New faction. I’m an older player getting back into the game. Going to try and start this from the ground up. I know it won’t be easy, but I’m up for the challenge. I’d like some players to come and join me. Any level. Any player. Let’s grow together.