I thought I had a few more days of subscription left. Why do I only have donator active over it?
Lost Subscriber Status
Started by newtonium [3174176] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Check this log to confirm the date of your last subscription success ("You received 31 days")
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&log=5561,5560,5563,5555,5562
If the last one was over 31 days ago, then your payment for this one hadn't gone through.
If the last one was less than that, try refreshing your icons here in case it is a visual issue:
https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=your-icons
13:19:53 - 22/07/25 newtonium received 372 days donatorship and 1,080x points for their 37.53 GBP ($48.50) annual Amazon subscription
13:20:16 - 22/07/26 newtonium canceled their 48.50 USD annually Amazon subscription
You cancelled your subscription, it ran out on 29th July. The Donator days are from your referral rewards.
Thanks!
Ahhh didn't see that in the logs and I didn't realize my card wasn't working through Amazon. Thanks gents.