I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I spun the roulette table and now it won't stop
The 10$ bet is likely lost as well. Not a problem money but it might affect someone who puts 10m
Started by VideoLegend [2375137] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I spun the roulette table and now it won't stop
The 10$ bet is likely lost as well. Not a problem money but it might affect someone who puts 10m
Have you refreshed?
It's fixed on refresh, but the money and casino token are spent when I spin the wheel. So I didn't get a log whether I won or lost
If you have made a bet, it would be in the logs. There's nothing missing in the logs, you have spun the wheel 75 times today.
Thanks!