Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help with the triangles please!

Started by Jammo_ [3574886] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 178 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Jammo_ [3574886]

Im talking about the ones in the image below. I have them through FF scouter on desktop. But Im trying to get them through Torn PDA too. Far as I can tell, I have the same script installed on both and using the same key but they dont show on PDA. 

Can anyone advise if its possible and if so how to do it? 

 

Jammo_ [3574886]

Apologies I forgot to come back to this. The API key was in there, I have no idea what the issue actually was but wiping the lot and re-installing fixed it. Cheers!

Rendarion [2321726]

I got it to work by installing it on firefox and then making torn pda open firefox and not it's own browser. I also get the ff score instead of the estimates that way.