Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hospital Chat Error

Started by FadoYetz [4255498] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
FadoYetz [4255498]

I cannot send a message to hospital group while I was at the hospital.. It says ‘’failed to send message. Please retry ↓↓↓↓ {my_latest_message}’

 

When I opened the hospital chat, my last message that I wrote but didn't send appeared. I wrote it about a month ago while I was in the hospital, but I didn't send it because someone rescued me. Maybe that's related.