Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spelling bee

Started by -Bald-Ronin- [2973179] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Bald-Ronin- [2973179]

I know .. I'm very sad .. have I got nothing better to do with my day ? (I hear you ask)

 

 

Obviously used to be the Ford RS (sshhhh !)

 

Just a minor spelling error .. 

 

I'll go back to counting beans now ...