Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

when to train vs attack?

Started by TeruMikami [4445822] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
TeruMikami [4445822]

Hi I am a new Player so here is my doubt at what stat should I stop training & start leveling to go to level 15? Some people say train till total 1000 battle stats some say 2000 & soem say 500 so how much should I train before going for the leveling list?

Shooby [2510470]

A good precedent to set imo is around 500k-1m stats.

 

Its relatively easy to accomplish and gives you time to learn the game. I would say probably rush level 15 because it opens up the easiest money making methods and from there train up and start making some goals for yourself pertaining to your own expectations of your time within the game. 

 

As someone who was a level 100 with 500k stats, I can assure you with the proper fortitude, you can accomplish a lot. Though I do not recommend taking myself as an example. I'm just saying it is possible, I've played a bit... different. You should continue to grow your account.

Knirt [3033570]

Rush to 15.  500 per stat is probably enough.   It's not a huge decision in the long game so don't sweat too much.

 

Once you hit 15 train everything unless you're paid to attack like war or missions or chasing bounties.   By pay I mean gaining more than just exp.  Try to find ways to achieve multiple goals with your e when not training.   Targets killed with weapon types or bounties done, special ammo used etc.

 

Edit.  Shooby is a bad example.   Very unique play style and while they are very good and effective at what they do its likely not very repeatable.   No disrespect, what Shooby has done is honestly astonishing in several ways.   Also they have ridiculously good gear including literally the best rifle in the game by a significant margin. 

THATSALLF0LKS [4270376]

There is a guide that helped me. (I'll add the link when I find it).

 

  1. Basically, train Strength, Speed and Defense until you have 500. Ignore dexterity.
  2. Using FFScouter attack targets with Fair Fight values between 1.8 and 2.52. 

 

If you want to level up fast and can afford to, take some Xanax and use all your energy for attacking.

 

You will need about 110 successful attacks to reach level 15.

 

Leveling Guide: Get To Level 15 in 3 Days or Less

 

Edit: added links to guide

Mentions: [NEWBIE] Get To Level 15 in 3 Days or Less

Shooby [2510470]

thank you for reiterating literally everything I said. I'm sure that will mean more coming from someone who's not me