Hello! I am Jericho. Leader of NWL faction and where would I go to ask someone to "Rent" a very small territory? Like we would pay a fee for a small territory and we are newer so we don't quite know how the whole territory system works. I've hard there are Major Alliances that have people "Hold" territories for the "Alliance" can someone please help! Thank you very much!
Hello! Please assist!
Started by JerichoApex [2298150] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Apolinus [3017918]
· 9 likes ·
The answer is, you don’t. You’re a faction leader with one Xanax taken and ~100 mil net worth. You are not in a position to protect your own members, much less defend a territory. Your 10k respect faction is doing …
I know my account age is OLD ASF but I started a long time ago and played for like 3 months then stopped, and I got back into torn about 6 months ago ish, so I'm still trying to learn and relearn everything that's old and new lol, please and thanks!
I don't know for sure. What I would do is find out what areas you might be interested in. Find out who owns them, find out what power alliance they belong to, and start poking around that way.
Yeah, we need to start at "Sector 7" Apparently for our first Territory
People dont rent Terts build up a strong enough faction to get noticed by an allaince to get a spot or get strong enough to take one by force
The answer is, you don’t. You’re a faction leader with one Xanax taken and ~100 mil net worth. You are not in a position to protect your own members, much less defend a territory. Your 10k respect faction is doing a disservice to anyone who joins, because you don’t have the minimal steadfast or other benefits needed to make their time with you worthwhile.
Your best move would be to close the fac, join one with decent steadfast, and learn to crawl before you try to sprint.
^ Beat me to it. ^
And guy isn't having a go at you, just speaking 100% sense.
Think I joined my faction at around 250k, and honestly I don’t regret it. I found my core crew, and learned the game from them. Things worked out well.
That said, I think it’s a horrible idea for 99% of players to start a faction, especially from what looks like scratch. It will be absolute misery getting enough respect to make the shell liveable, let alone functional. Struggling through swapping specialist branches to maximise the effect of perks, completing the challenges associated with perks, constantly recruiting new waves of newbies that quit, it’s hell.
I commend the effort Jericho, but you’re going to save yourself so much work long term if you even just join a big faction to war for a few months, and reinvest that cash into buying a shell with some level of liveable perks ready to go. It’ll make a crazy difference to how fast you, and your eventual newbies, grow.
Might sound a lil harsh, but on the money advice