Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My Confession

Started by zoro_uzumaki [4154461] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

zoro_uzumaki [4154461]

I have a samall confession to make, this isn't my original account, I am a multi account user, I wish that the staff can take a look at my activity, and the reason i am doing this right now is that, i am too tired of this game, maybe if i get banned form this game, i would feel a bit better, it may sound a bit weird but yeah, I wish that i can get punished for my crimes here. 

 

Ps: When i post this in the thread, my post got completely deleted. I just wanted to go down, why the hell is staff even ignoring my request.