Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

weapon xp

Started by LiLJimmy525 [3186177] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
LiLJimmy525 [3186177]

obviously you can get weapon xp by attacking someone, but can you also get it from them hitting you?

second questions which I should know by now, is weap xp for getting a hit or a finishing hit?

IndyCision [2597200]

From memory I believe you can - I'm pretty sure I was getting weapon XP from my defends when I was working on my "kills with X weapons" merits

Ken_Ichinaka [3312334]

Yes, it works on 'damaging' hits. That includes defends. Doesn't work on any bonus hits, like those that happen when Rage procs, for example.

SexxySweety [671797]

Any damaging hit counts wether you are attacking or defending

.It takes 2k damaging hits to finish weapon to 100%

its 20 damaging hits to move up 1% untill reach 75% then its 40 damaging hits to go up 1% from 75>100%

so @75% u are halfway