Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hire me please

Started by burgetta [4370835] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
burgetta [4370835]
  • Manual labor 414
  • Intelligence 377
  • Endurance 596
  • Total 1,387

 

Look, I'm sure you're reading this saying to yourself "this dude's stats are horrendous, why would I hire him?"  Well, yes.  My work stats are bad.  BUT I would also like to offer that I have no money, am unattractive, and I have never seen a vagina.  Who would like to hire me?

 

P.S.  I expect an avalanche of replies/job offers to this post, so I will do my best to get back to you ASAP, but I am often flaky and not punctual.  Thanks for your consideration.