Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How many cats?

Started by ReawakenedHope [3965144] on in Animals & Nature.

0 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
ReawakenedHope [3965144]



Yes. you are correct these are the weight of 300 Spartans in Cats. A total 6930 cats would weight as much as 300 Spartans in full gear!

Do you think Persians would have had even harder timer VS the cats? Or no?

For example 1 cat is of the same weight of your PS5. 

So basically, you can have that for a reference you freaking nerd!


Show me your math skills: How many cats does a microwave weight?


Answer in code so stupid people can't cheat an answer!

1 average car tire is around 2.2 cats. I had to take this picture of a cart/wagon because I have no car. As you can see I used 3 cats per tire, because I did not want to hurt the cat.

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Fun fact, Ginger cats weight less. Can you tell me why? I have a clue, but need affirmations!