Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points

Started by angela_queen [3195501] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
angela_queen [3195501]

When I spend job points to increase a battle stat, does the gain increase when I get stronger? Or is it always the same and gives the same depending how much I spend

Xenos48 [2119947]

It increases based on your total in that stat, though im not sure the percentage 

 

18:02:32 - 05/08/26 You used 8 / 8 job points on Rock Salt increasing your defense by 93,489.18 to XXXXX

 

03:40:55 - 13/07/26 You used 8 / 8 job points on Rock Salt increasing your defense by 92,746.09 to XXXXX

 

Always slightly increasing