Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rectifying item descriptions

Started by Fists [2830940] on in General Discussion.

4 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Fists [2830940]

Since I got the soccer ball description changed for being incorrect I've wanted to chase that high. I finally did today, I sat down and fixed all the inaccuracies I could find with the historical item descriptions!

Here I just wanted to make a hub of all of my new reports for my personal use, if you guys know of any other inaccuracies I encourage you guys to either discuss it here or make a report!

 

EDIT: they're making me put it all in one bug report smh

 

Golden Noble (includes all of them now)

 

Florin Coin

 

Egyptian Amulet

 

Patagonian Fossil

 

Chalcedony Point

 

All Three Companion 'Scripts'

Mentions: All the companion script descriptions are wrong. · Historical item descriptions are wrong · The Chalcedony Point description is wrong. · The Egyptian amulet description is wrong. · The Florin Coin description is wrong · The patagonian fossil item description is wrong.