I have a friend who i referred to the game and I didnt get credit for he said he used the referral link.
Refferal
Started by Jhaley926 [2596197] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Your friend should comment here confirming that you referred them
I told him to when he gets time
Please have the referred player post here to confirm.
Yeah he referred me
This has been added. Thanks!