Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot Level Up

Started by Krantar [4278671] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Krantar [4278671]

Hello,

 

I've just hit level 27 and am trying to hold the button to level up. It does not appear to do anything other than take me back to my main home page. I initially tried disabling any extensions. Then, I opened Torn in a new browser after doing a restart. Finally, I logged in in Incognito Mode and still am having the issue. 

Krantar [4278671]

I did some more digging and it looks like it may have been some browser security. Also I totally wrote hold lol. Thanks for your reply.