The wiki mentioned that some racing tracks are not available till I reach certain classes. I'm trying to figure out exactly which racing tracks are available at class C. To basically know whether it favours dirt or tarmac
Race tracks
Started by Triclo [4398977] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
It doesn't matter. You just need a Volt RS. I spend 63 points on mine and had a 60% win rate when I was starting racing and following a guide to go MUD all the way to class A.
If you're doing official races, here's one of the recommended upgrade paths:
Spreadsheet Viewing link
- Here are the recommended cars for each class (Cl.C = Class C)
- Click the boxes to mark that you have done that upgrade.
- Blue for recommended upgrades to get
- Red avoid/not worth it
- Green you've checked off that you have that upgrade
Avoid using too many points on lower class cars. Racing will be a grind no matter what, spending too many points early will just slow you down later.
As for what tracks are in what classes, I'd say don't worry about it until you're in class B, where it's best to go for dirt cars (or Tanprice specifically).
Or use this guide, it worked for me https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16324174&b=0&a=0
If you go to the Racing screen select “start custom race”, then go to the scroll field for track selection, all the tracks you’ll see are open to you