Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a good company to join.

Started by Quaresma7 [4220390] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Quaresma7 [4220390]

Looking for a good company to join.

I’m active daily and looking for a long-term company where I can grow my working stats.

I’m mainly interested in:
• Good daily work stat gains
• Regular director trains
• Fair salary
• Good company perks
• Active and well-managed company

I’m open to different company types and star ratings.

Serious offers only. DM me with the company details, salary, perks and training setup. Thanks!