Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money

Started by AjaxUnruled [4464666] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

AjaxUnruled [4464666]

So I reported this a couple times last night but didn’t get a response. Thought I’d try again with screen shots.

 Can’t receive money. Not from selling, not from crimes. Not from people sending me money.

Im liking this game but I can’t really play without money.

Id say I’m at least 37,000 down 😕

Staff Edit: Removed IP from screenshot

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please consider reading responses in your bug report instead of spam creating new ones. You are not down any money. Please read the responses in your past reports, like the one here.

Mentions: Can't get money