Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top bar reset

Started by IAMofMINEZ [4460151] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
IAMofMINEZ [4460151]

Device: samsung SM-A166U Android: 16 App version: 2.3.37

I had cut some said the icons at the top of my screen and the scroll bar during play it reset the order removing many of the hot keys I added from the selectable menu for what appears in the scroll bar I'm referring to the bar that shows mission settings items my profile messages as it's default parameters I have added and arranged them in my most frequent use I don't understand what happened during gameplay that it changed

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

They are still in the same order, you just lose access to some of the areas when you are in jail/hospital/traveling. These are hidden from the topbar.

 

Thanks!