If anyone is looking for a free revive just messge me, or leave revives open for me, and if I have enough E I'll revive you.
All revives are free, but if you do donate anything, then I'll use it to support others.
Started by The_Tsalal [3915113] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
If anyone is looking for a free revive just messge me, or leave revives open for me, and if I have enough E I'll revive you.
All revives are free, but if you do donate anything, then I'll use it to support others.
#chedging
🕳️
Moved to Trade
21:57:05 - 13/08/26
You overdosed on some Xanax from Damage Inc's armory going to the hospital for 72h 30m and losing 0 energy, 0 nerve and 4,996 happiness
21:57:49 - 13/08/26
Ambient_Dude successfully revived you from hospital recovering 1,532 life
21:58:40 - 13/08/26
You sent some Xanax to Ambient_Dude with the message: Thanks for the freevive