Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New here ;p

Started by stooppunchinbag [4419057] on in Faction Recruitment.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
stooppunchinbag [4419057]

HIII IM kind of slow rolling but I'm looking for a start somewhere. Nothing too fast paced I am currently going through chemo so I am not always on but I do my best when my body allows me. Looking for a slow paced faction that doesn't mind me going missing sometimes. mostly use this game during treatment or nights I cant sleep. 

GeorgeWHBush [4331888]

Gangster Disciple's is a brand-new faction looking for active players! New or experienced, all are welcome. Grow with us, build our faction, and help us become a powerhouse. Join now and earn your place at the top!