How do I unlock the locked crimes in crime2.0?
Crime
Started by Drayycore [3513801] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
those are unreleased crimes. just placeholder images.
Thanks bruh, not once did I think of that
We are still waiting for the next crimes (one of them is impersonation - and new items have been added to the game which appear to be related to that crime)
You get to play the "Can I complete existing crimes before it releases" game
(I would spend more time on the "early" crimes so you don't waste nerve on fails or lose existing progress from crit fails - in the long run it is far more efficient)