Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette wheel

Started by Stacey [1866129] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Stacey [1866129]

Current one is broken doesn’t spin , maybe a new roulette system would be nice , now I can’t imagine anyone using it 

Elizabeth [2339829]

I'm not sure what you're experiencing where the roulette wheel doesn't spin, but if that's what's happening, it sounds like you should search for or make a thread in the Bugs and Issues forums. I'm sure there are people that use the roulette wheel in the casino, especially those seeking the merit for spinning it.

 

#chedging