No more thank you!
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=4227294
^ Lose to this guy, I pay you 250k per. Send logs, I pay fast.
If you lose to me, NO PAY!
KTHXBYE
Mentions: KentaroMiura [4227294]
Started by BahamutZer0 [3677108] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
KentaroMiura [4227294] ×1
No more thank you!
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=4227294
^ Lose to this guy, I pay you 250k per. Send logs, I pay fast.
If you lose to me, NO PAY!
KTHXBYE
Mentions: KentaroMiura [4227294]
44 left, paid one extra and sent some sweet gear 16:26:52 - 15/08/26 You sent $1,750,000 to SprintsSprite
32 left!
18:21:25 - 15/08/26 You used 25 energy attacking KentaroMiura but lost going to the hospital for 0h 23m [view]
25 left!
Bump
How many left?
19 left
1 loss and logs sent, PM’d
Will update here with payment info when received
That’s all of them, thank you! All monies paid, as far as I know. Send me a log if I missed any!
Thanks for sending!