Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

looking for spouse

Started by johnmoises [3926284] on in Properties.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
johnmoises [3926284]

Hi! I’m looking for a spouse mainly so we can split the cost of the PI rent. I’m not looking for anything complicated—I just want someone reliable who’s willing to share the rent and benefits of having a PI together.

If you’re interested, let me know. We can discuss the rent and terms first so everything is clear between us. Thanks!