Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crayola Fun!

Started by Daisy3 [730750] on in Fun & Games.

23 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Eileen_McKinsey [2460491] ×1 Jhaley926 [2596197] ×1 Rileio [3878757] ×1 cwhsu1126 [4280375] ×1 Player 4293778 [4293778] ×1 NameRemoved [4302923] ×1 FederalEscapee [4374419] ×1 YaFuckenDruggo [4413875] ×1 Leodin [4441994] ×1

Daisy3 [730750]

I love crayons. I have so many crayons I've lost count.  Hundreds at least and maybe a thousand or more.

 

Anyway I was looking at some of my crayons the other day and noticed I have a lot of blues.  I found 20 different blues.  

From that pile i separated 10 crayons.

 

1. Name 5 different blue crayons and if i find all of them in my pile I'll send you an Erotic DVD.

 

2. Name the blue crayon that is worn down the most.  In fact I had to peel a little off the top.  I hate peeling them but sometimes i just have to. Anyway, name that crayon and I'll send you an Erotic DVD.

Eileen_McKinsey for the win!

 

3. Name the blue crayon that i never use because it's kind of ugly and I will send you an Erotic DVD.

 

Choose one question and post your answer.

 

 

If you attempted question 1 and just got a consolation prize, you can attempt to guess question 3 now.

 

If you attempted question 3 and just got a consolation prize, you can attempt to guess question 1 now.

 

 

Daisy3 [730750]

So close, so close, so close....but no.

 

Little fact:  Midnight Blue used to be named Prussion blue but got it's name changed. :)

 

Anyway because you were close......

 

You sent a Lottery Voucher to YaFuckenDruggo with the message: Consolation prize!

Mentions: YaFuckenDruggo [4413875]

Daisy3 [730750]

You were only supposed to guess one but Eileen won #2 anyway.

 

So for #3, I'm sorry but I kind of like Cerulean

 

But cheers for playing!

 

You sent a Bottle of Pumpkin Brew to Rileio with the message: Cheers!

Mentions: Rileio [3878757]

Leodin [4441994]

1. Name 5 different blue crayons and if i find all of them in my pile I'll send you an Erotic DVD.

 

Cerulean, Robin's Egg, Blue Turquoise, Cornflower, Indigo

Daisy3 [730750]

You got 4 out of 5, Leodin!  Good job but not quite good enough!

 

Anyway, that gets you........

 

You sent a Lottery Voucher to Leodin with the message: Consolation prize!

Mentions: Leodin [4441994]

Daisy3 [730750]

You have gotten a few right but you named a color I didn't have in my pile (have to find a sapphire!)

 

Anyway, you get a ...........

 

You sent a Lottery Voucher to Porsche918spyda with the message: Consolation prize!

Mentions: Porsche918spyda [4293778]

pdk [3626257]

Name 10 kinds of blue? Well thats easy. Blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue. I refuse to believe their names are other than blue