I think I need a little help understanding. So if I have questions, I ask George. He told me that each day I am sober my addiction dropps by 20 points and continued to say to " take my current addiction points divide by 20" blah blah... I can only see my addiction percentage, so I went on to ask how many points makes one percent addiction (also asked this question backwards basically) and was told that it is "Hidden points" = no conversion.. so i guess what im confused about.. has no one calculated the 20 points per day = to days per percent and if it grows or shinks based on increase? (Please respond if you know what im talking about)
Addiction Percentage VS Addiction Points HELP
Started by Carterw222 [4425046] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
The percentage shows the debuff to your battle stats (- x% to your battle stats). Your actually addiction "score" is hidden.
I don't have the answer exactly but I think it might be here.
They do list approximate addiction points of each drug on the wiki.
Hope I understood you correctly.
Mentions: [WIP] Addiction reduction per rehab - pls mor logs
george is an AI and will quite often hallucinate things, make things up, and just have zero clue what he's talking about, i wouldn't advise using him as a reliable source of information
i have no idea why he was saying to divide your addiction points by 20, and your addiction points drop by 20 even if you do take drugs that day
also, i would highly suggest you disband that faction and look for a small, noob friendly warring faction in bronze/silver, you will be much better off