Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

looking for a spouse

Started by LukeLindemann [4275037] on in Properties.

1 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
LukeLindemann [4275037]

Looking for a spouse to split the cost of renting a PI 50/50 For 30 days, long term marriage is recommended. DM me if you’re interested! 

(Male is okay, it’s just a game anyway) 

DesmondBlar [2192441]

​"Hello everyone, I'm looking for a long-term spouse who owns or rents a max happy Private Island (PI) with staff and an airstrip. I'm happy to cover 100% of the daily upkeep. ​I am an active daily player. Prefer someone who can also recommend or help me find a peaceful, non-war faction. PM me if interested!"