Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Potion Boy Trades

Started by DarkSpells [3960152] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

DarkSpells [3960152]

Arrr Matey! 

Welcome to Potion Boy Trades

 

 

 

Got an inventory full of loot and want to turn it into cash without unnecessary hassle? Potion Boy Trades keeps trading simple: clear communication, straightforward offers, and no unwanted surprises.

Whether you’re selling a single valuable item or clearing out an entire inventory, feel free to send it my way.

 

 

Fair deals. Quick service. No cursed contracts.


🧪 What I Buy

I’m interested in a wide variety of items, including:

  • 🌹 Flowers

  • 🧸 Plushies

  • 💊 Drugs and consumables

Not sure whether I’m interested in something? Just send me a message—askin' never hurts.


🗺️ How Trading Works

  1. Open a trade using the link below.

  2. Add the items you would like to sell.

  3. Send me a quick message to let me know the trade is ready.

  4. I’ll check everything and make you an offer.

You are always free to accept or decline. There is no pressure, no hidden deduction, and no mysterious pirate fine buried in the small print.


⚓ The Potion Boy Promise

  • 🪙 Fair deals
    Offers are based on realistic and up-to-date market values.

  • ⚡ Quick service
    When I’m online, I aim to respond and complete trades as quickly as possible.

  • 🔓 No cursed contracts
    No dishonest tricks, no forced deals, and no buy-mugging from my side.


🔗 Useful Links

👉 View the current price list

👉 Start a trade with Darkspells

👉 Visit my bazaar


🕖 Availability

Potion Boy Trades is generally available between 09:00 – 2000 TCT.

You can still send a trade or message outside these hours. I’ll respond once I’m back online.


Ready to sell?

Open a trade, add your items, and send me a message. I’ll take care of the rest.

 

Potion Boy Trades
Turning loot into cash—one potion at a time.