Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn App - Infinite Captcha

Started by R0GUE [4429164] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
R0GUE [4429164]

Hello,

 

I'm using the Torn app on an iPhone 17 Pro. I typed my password incorrectly too many times, and now I'm stuck in an infinite Captcha loop. Even when the app indicates I've done the captcha correctly, it doesn't allow me to log in. Thank you. 

R0GUE [4429164]

No, just the app. But I waited a couple of hours and the problem resolved itself. Thank you for reaching out.