Guys this question if mine is specifically for people who are travelling what do you guys do while travelling? Cause it gets so boring like yes you can read forum's but how long? For eg: if it's a 4 hour flight you can't do anything the entire time so what do you do to pass time?
Boredom
Started by TeruMikami [4445822] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Work. Travel. Sleep. Touch grass.
Flying at Torn t is an idle activity.
I don't travel much, but what I do is literally anything else. Just go play another game or something.
I put my phone back down.
Yeah, do other things, touch grass as one commenter said, sleep etc.
OR
You could use this script which I did for that specific reason, it's the 'Flying Visualiser & ATC Comms' script .
Wow cool this is nice I just needed something to pass more time but this does work on phone?
flying is basically free income. Its the most inconsequential thing you can do in the game. It's supposed to be boring. You don't get your cake and eat it too. Find something else to do while flying or find a new way to make money.
do stuff in real life
Is this a serious question? Do you not have real life things to do? Other games to play, social media to doom scroll? or do you just sit here watching the clock tick...
I just sit here waiting to land lol
travelling is the worst thing to do, shits trash
4hrs of real time, you go make some food live your life anything other than being online.
Time is the most important thing in life you never get it back...
I crochet butthole place settings for the dinner table.
You must stare at the screen the whole flight, it's the rules.
Fancy fucker.
Set your clock timer on your phone or watch for a minute or two before your landing time. Turn the ringer on. Then read a book, do a puzzle, talk to friends or family, pay your bills, clean your closet, wash the dishes, play in the garden, whatever your heart desires. when your alarm rings, pay attention to Torn again. :-)
I usually only use them when I serve meatloaf, french onion soup, or blood sausage.
Sleep, eat, watch TV, go to work, go places irl. Touch myself grass.