.
AI generated trash
Started by KyRockHunter [4427231] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chaderloper [3377935]
· 10 likes ·
I am Chad, and I drew this. - Effyxo [3564503]
· 8 likes ·
ditch the ai and try learning how to make it yourself - there's a sticky thread with a bunch of help and advice on this and a brand new set of workshops to learn from - no reason to do … - Kiratea [3061877]
· 4 likes ·
So you're saying that you're leaving the game over being bountied... due to mistakes you made? That we shouldn't be allowed to bounty you over this mistake because you don't like it? If you cannot stand a few bounties, I …
ditch the ai and try learning how to make it yourself - there's a sticky thread with a bunch of help and advice on this and a brand new set of workshops to learn from - no reason to do it the lazy way :) Feel free to drop me a message if you're interesting in learning without AI.
Artwork offered through this service is AI-assisted
I cant even see how you assisted the ai mate, its 100% clankerslop
Im not pretending to offer anything except expressly mentioned. If it do3snt appeal to you then great move on.
Can you tell me where your work is? You copy paste the loadout into the ai chatbox. The ai does the rest. Do you consider that assisting?
Offering the same service for half the price of whatever OP charges since anyone can use a clanker. For 1m ill tell you the prompt and you can do it yourself
Do you have nothing better to do?
please use this button mate
Hurr dur I can draw with AI
Newsflash buddy, so can anyone else
AI generated parody of users profile
Ignore this bozo and come to me if you want quality AI slop and I will do the first infinite users free.
Fair criticism. I'm not claiming I'm sitting here digitally painting these from scratch, and I've clearly disclosed that the images are AI-assisted.
What I'm offering is a service for people who don't want to spend their time figuring out prompts, going through bad generations, correcting details, and going back and forth until they get something they're happy with.
If someone would rather use AI themselves, absolutely — they should. They aren't my customer.
I'm offering convenience, customization and revisions to people who like the results and would rather pay Torn cash to have someone else handle the process.
I'm happy to let the examples speak for themselves. If there's no market for it, the market will make that pretty clear.
Well, the advertising campaign is officially working. 😂
10 bounties at $200k each because I posted an openly disclosed AI-assisted graphics service.
For anyone actually interested in ordering, the launch special still stands.
Everyone else is welcome to keep bumping the thread. 👍
booked
Just a heads-up, you misspelled AI-Generated.
Prompts are easy as piss, this took precisely 2 prompts and turned out exactly as I wanted!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
It would've needed only one prompt, if I didn't forget to include the damn vanity plate with the first prompt! 🤦🏻
You're just exaggerating the process, hoping most people will just blindly believe you. You'll The AI generator you're using, will never be able to create the best version of what the client asks for, because they know better what they want, so, their words will get them closer to it than someone else's can.
There's nothing wrong with using AI as a hobby, so, do what others have done and do it for free. When you start charging for simply typing some words into a box, this is when the pitchforks come out. 🔱
I understand your position, and I think we're just going to disagree on the value of the service.
Yes, someone can absolutely open an AI generator and make their own images. I've never claimed otherwise.
People can also wash their own cars, design their own websites, edit their own photos, or learn any number of things instead of paying someone else. A service doesn't require the customer to be incapable of doing it themselves.
What I'm offering is my time handling the generation, customization, revisions, formatting, and getting the result the customer wants. I've clearly disclosed that AI is involved so everyone can decide for themselves whether that's worth paying for.
If nobody thinks it's worth the price, I won't get customers and the market will answer the question for us.
I respect that you wouldn't pay for it. That's completely fair. I'm going to leave it there rather than turn the thread into another AI debate.
If you're aware of how negatively AI is received by the Torn community, did you really expect your thread to be any different?
Honestly, I expected some pushback. What I didn't expect was quite this level of hostility over simply offering a service.
I checked the rules beforehand, made sure AI-generated work was allowed, clearly disclosed how the images were being created, and priced it as a convenience service. I've never claimed to be a traditional GFX artist or tried to deceive anyone about what they're buying.
I understand that AI is unpopular with a lot of people here, and that's fine. Nobody has to like it, buy it, or even think it's worth $1.
But personally, if I walk past a business selling something I don't like or don't see value in, I don't go inside and try to ruin the owner's day or interfere with their business. I just don't buy the product and move on. I guess I expected roughly the same courtesy here.
If someone likes the examples and thinks the service is worth the price, they're welcome to order. If they don't, that's completely fair too.
Apparently I underestimated just how strongly some people here feel about AI. Lesson learned. 😅
Yes, Torn players typically prefer things that involve even minor amounts of effort when offered as a service.
I am Chad, and I drew this.
If you ran a baking company selling homemade desserts that were actually store bought I assume you would get called out and go out of business. It's the same as advertising AI assisted artwork that you didn't assist with. Nobody would care if you were advertising AI generated artwork. Nobody would buy it but you probably wouldn't get this much shit.