I know karma is attached to forum posts, my question is.. how do I gain karma? I have made multiple posts, some responding, some initial posts. ( Very first post in my company) How and what do I need to do in order to gain karma?
Karma?
Started by Rosepedal85 [4456389] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Next to every post is a thumbs up and a thumbs down. When people click the thumbs up, you gain 1 Karma. When they click the Thumbs Down, you lose 1 Karma. People upvote posts they find useful or funny, and downvote posts they find annoying or actively unhelpful.
The above guide is a shitpost, do not bother with it.
The first step towards karma enlightenment is realizing that karma is useless and not worth pursuing. Only then can you earn karma…