Acquired 20% more education reduction after enrolling and noticed I still have 10days to finish when I started 6days ago and length is supposed to be reduced to 12days total.
Started by WarKitty [4280487] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Acquired 20% more education reduction after enrolling and noticed I still have 10days to finish when I started 6days ago and length is supposed to be reduced to 12days total.
That 20% will apply on the next education course you take, not the current one, as you got it after enrolling
Promoting to Principal, investing Merits in 'Education Length', or acquiring the WSU benefit block will reduce the length of any subsequent courses — having no effect on a course that has already been started
Thank you!