Looking for something that pays more then 100k my stats are low like 1350 total I'll take any job that pays more then 100k
Looking for work
Started by Courageousdude [4407282] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rare-Hipster [3466762]
· 1 likes ·
I suggest forgetting about pay, focus on perks. Pay will come once you have bigger stats. Music store or Adult Novalty would be best for you progress. If you are dead set on making money instead I suggest throwing a …
I suggest forgetting about pay, focus on perks. Pay will come once you have bigger stats. Music store or Adult Novalty would be best for you progress.
If you are dead set on making money instead I suggest throwing a load of merits into employee effectiveness.
I agree with the person above me
My Music Store is currently recruiting
OK thank you both
...