I currently have 15 statuses, (hospital, investment, addiction, cooldown, etc.
Is this a lot, and how many statuses does everyone else ended up having as their most?
Started by JiHO_ [3719075] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I currently have 15 statuses, (hospital, investment, addiction, cooldown, etc.
Is this a lot, and how many statuses does everyone else ended up having as their most?
YEAH you do....
..
.
.
Someone had to say it.
Oh I knew!
wasted time I could never get back opening this post.
I am Chad, and I don't have anything to say, so this GIF will suffice.
whoa, are you the famous ChadGPT?
No. Just a wannabe forum troll.
Oh.
and now you have ED as well, congratulations, what other status conditions could you possibly have in this game??? O.O
Moved to Questions and Answers.