Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dear Natalie

Started by ElHeffe [2564022] on in Politics & Law.

11 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Palestine [2578434]

Idk if it's just me, but this seems like an obsessed psychopath love letter, by a cult follower. Almost seems like he is her "god". Guardian  and protector? Lol. "You are all that matters to me"? Lmao. 

Jarakos [1970421]

kind of against stories that seem to exploit people for financial gain but have limited or zero value otherwise.  she is tangentially close to someone in power.  personally, the first thing I wonder about after reading this is mental health. Which is not fair of me perhaps, but might be a common enough view that The Daily Beast might have perhaps refrained from putting this out.

 

I think any media should be more selective, empathetic or responsible in what they choose to amplify and broadcast with their megaphone.  to me it's not a story about the president as this is not going to move the needle for anyone or on anything and The Daily Beast should have recognized that.  I think the story will be a net negative affecting the aide, and will not affect anything else in the world.

 

All my criticisms are pointed at, in this case, The Daily Beast, or any other publication that does something similar.  No criticism pointed at the original forum poster.  I wanted to clarify that, so there was no confusion. I had an opinion on stories like this and thought I'd voice it.

 

Partly I'm annoyed because it reminds me of tabloids on Britney Spears shaving her head, or the jerk perez hilton making a living off of suffering.  Joan Rivers heckling "fashion," to make a living.  

 

This story involves "politics," so some might argue it has merit, but it's a bit of a thin weak merit that looks under the weather.  Maybe the aide will get filthy rich somehow with her newfound fame and get the last laugh.

Jarakos [1970421]

yeah.  but if it wasn't this person as an aide, it would be someone else as an aide.  the tasks she has may be ridiculous, but the idea that an 80 year old man has some person printing stuff and tweeting for him just reminds me of really old people in general.  the unhealthy relationship between the two is a story, but I'm out of outrage at this point.

 

arguments can be made against a lot of Trump's group.  Even if all of them should be fired, I don't need to read this one's personal letters.   If the letters are cringey and awkward then in some ways it holds up a reflection to the administration in general or the president and his patterns of hiring and having less than pure motivations.  In most ways, to me at least at this point, when we all already know who the president is more than we may ever wish to, it just humiliates the woman a bit.  

 

Anyway, I don't know the woman at all, but I don't feel I need to read her letters to know I don't support the administration as a whole.

 

I admit I haven't been keeping up on the news and didn't know she did not have a security clearance for a year.

hammi [2235955]

 

"She totally asked my to grab her pussy whilst she changed my nappy, it's the most special and best pussy anybody has ever seen... anyway, if you give me any more shite, i'll get ICE to come round and see you"

AgntOrngRuffy [3268335]

The "I Fucked Two Fascist Wannabes and All I Have to Show for it Is 10% on Rotten Tomatoes" look. 

See it all the time among conservative women these days, sadly lol