Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Better Bazaar Management

Started by KatieWalker [2593645] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
KatieWalker [2593645]

I'd like to suggest that bazaars receive a mode where they can be managed similarly to items on the item market - namely, so that you can sort by name, price, value, or quantity so that you can easily find things in there once you've added them, in case you need to change the price or remove them. I understand the value of manually repositioning items for best initial appearance, but frankly, I'd much rather just be able to find where I left my plushies.