Hello, I have unlocked the hacking crime, but I can't find where to do it. Can someone explain this to me?
Hacking crime
Started by tjooro [4263960] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
It's in crimes 1.0 at the moment.
Thanks for the answer. So I can't use that? Are they working on that or something? I can't find much info about it.
crimes 1.0 is the old crimes system. you're on crimes 2.0. yeah, you can't do anything with it.
There will probably be something in the future regarding that crime. Soon ™