Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referal bonus

Started by Lukas97 [4307796] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

JAYDAWGGGG [4454682] ×1 Elliebean [4455363] ×1

Lukas97 [4307796]

I am missing two friends from my referral bonuses that I know IRL, the accounts Elliebean [4455363], and JAYDAWGGGG [4454682]. I believe they both had issues during the sign up process and both can verify that I know them and are responsible for their sign ups.

Mentions: Elliebean [4455363] · JAYDAWGGGG [4454682]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please have the referred players post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!