As one of the more than 1 players living in places with internet infrastructure that could probably be replaced with carrier pigeons with little to no downside, I really would appreciate an app that can work with that without constantly logging me out, taking forever and a half to process ONE attack, and load a new page in a time that isn't comparable to the average length of human reproduction. I'll gladly sacrifice most of the graphics if it means I can actually play the game without it requiring enough profanity addressed to the cell service provider to make Deadpool think it's crossing a line
Torn Lite App
Started by RohnekKdosi [3719096] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100