Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for spouse

Started by Pyrate9 [4470401] on in Properties.

0 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Pyrate9 [4470401]

New but active level 8, quickly pushing towards 15. Looking for a spouse with a property to share. I don’t want your money so no need for vault use. Can’t pay much upkeep now but once I hit 15 I plan on helping as much as possible. Looking to start earning those merits.