Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty issue

Started by walterball [4390668] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
walterball [4390668]

Device: samsung SM-S928W Android: 16 App version: 2.3.37

 

Problem Will not allow me to set a bounty on anyone. 

 

I have tried multiple people 

 

I have tried app

I have tried browser based 

 

I can search for a player in the search bar and select them

I can fill in the bounty value

I can add a note 

I can check the annon button

I cannot slide up the bounty slider 

I click place bounty as the button never becomes active. 

 

Any recommendations or am I kinda stuck?

IndyCision [2597200]

Screenshot?

 

Are you carrying enough money to cover the cost of the bounty you are placing?

Had you already placed 10 bounties before it stopped working?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can only have 10 active bounties placed on players at any given time, which is why the slider only goes up to 10.

 

Thanks!

DizzyDee [1470532]

when i hit doing bounty its not taking down there life at all it just ends up me dying