I believe that I fulfilled the requirements to get the Devastation honor, but it hasn't shown up yet.
Would you mind looking into this?
Thanks for your time
Started by OldCrowFire [3067803] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I believe that I fulfilled the requirements to get the Devastation honor, but it hasn't shown up yet.
Would you mind looking into this?
Thanks for your time
That personal stat is total damage done in an attack (including DOT effects)
The honor is based on doing at least that much damage in JUST the base hit, excluding DOT.
For the awards, you need raw damage of 5k/10k/15k, without any DoT (Damage over Time) effects. DoT effects are not personalized to the player who applied the effect. Meaning if the damage tick takes place when you swing at the opponent, the damage is credited to you (even if you miss or hit for zero damage or throw a temp).
Thanks!