All Skill Levels completed
Started by Storm1968 [1343431] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 40
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Nothing left but to hand over stuff and money
I'm not sure it's a first (I know there's a very small handful of 100 racing skill folk and I imagine they're the types to max the other stuff out too), but it's extraordinarily impressive all the same and something I aspire to match down the line. I've got all the crimes done (including all merits/uniques), as well as revives, but with Hunting barely over halfway done (bit over 96) and my racing skill only at 39, I know it'll be many, many years before I can get close, particularly with how terrible I am about keeping races going.
Tremendous work getting to the finish line. Hopefully the devs don't make us wait too many more years for a new crime, and especially a new crime category. I remember them having claimed that since the upcoming ones weren't too complex, they'd come faster than Arson had 🙄 Most of us will probably die of senescence before they unveil the second new crime category, but I pray you survive the duration to continue 100%ing things.
Congrats! I just started a few weeks ago and this seems impossible to me right now so seeing your post is motivation.
Woah nice, grats!
Wouldn't surprise me if you were the first one to achieve this.
checking the RS leaderboard, looks like Rogue might also have everything completed.....
has Revive and hunting skills at 100.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16428447&b=0&a=0
Yes I've got this done since Oct 2024, still an amazing achievement because hunting and racing are just not compatible. I even noted you were one of the likely players to join me :)
Congrats!
100 in raceway is crazy, 18.5k points is even wilder , gd work man
Huge accomplishment! Congrats!