I was looking at my company and I've got a red arrow above my name banner and other company members have yellow arrows. Do the colored arrows mean something?
Company interface question
Started by Greta_Grundsun [4472732] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ISHAAN [2112856]
· 6 likes ·
You're going to be killed.
You're going to be killed.
Do you have the FairFight userscript installed? That is what it sounds like to me.
yes I have FF installed, that does make more sense. thank you
No worries at all :)
Moved to Q&A
Bwahaha. That answer made my day.