Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel bug

Started by ShaftGiraffe [3205707] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
ShaftGiraffe [3205707]

This happened twice now. I’ve spun the wheel of awesome , hit stop spinning and backed out of the page before the spin is complete. The next time I go to the spin the wheel page, can be an extended period of time. The payout hits. I only noticed because both times were for the kick to throat. Sending me to the hospital when I open the wheel page. 
18:42:35 - 31/08/26 You spun the Wheel of Awesome for $1,000,000
11:40:49 - 01/09/26 You lost on the Wheel of Awesome going to the hospital for 0h 32m

11:40:49 - 01/09/26 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 32m : Kicked in the throat by Leslie

Ss

 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

This is intended. If you move away from the wheel before the reward is complete, it triggers on your next visit to the wheel.