Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Operation: Restock!

Started by Torslifs [4494091] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Torslifs [4494091]

🚑 OPERATION: Restock! 🚑

 

Torn has hospitals.

Torn has pharmacies.

Torn has people getting themselves into questionable situations at 3 AM.

What Torn apparently doesn't have is enough medical supplies.

So I'm fixing that.

I'm collecting Box of Medical Supplies and turning this thread into one giant emergency-stockpile project.

If you've got one sitting around, send it my way.

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 HOW IT WORKS

Every Box of Medical Supplies you donate gets recorded.

At the end of the month, I'll draw from everyone who participated and award prizes.

The more you contribute, the more chances you get — but you don't need to be the biggest donor to have a shot.

 Draw

Every month i draw one head winner, winner is selected using a spinning wheel.

 

 EMERGENCY DRAW

At the end of each month, I'll also randomly select one donor from everyone who contributed that month for a smaller bonus prize.

 THE TARGET

I'm starting with a ridiculous target:

0 / 10,000 Medical Supply Boxes

When we hit the target, I'll announce the next stage of the operation.

If the event gets big enough, the target goes up.

Because apparently I have decided that filling an entire inventory with medical supplies is a reasonable use of my time.

 MONTHLY LEADERBOARD

 Semptember

🥇 1st 

The leaderboard resets every month so new people have a chance to compete.

Your total donations are still recorded even if you aren't in the top five.

 

 WANT IN?

Find a Box of Medical Supplies.

Send it to [Torslifs] [4494091].

I'll handle the counting.

No minimum donation.

No complicated sign-up.

Just contribute to the stockpile and get yourself onto the ledger.

THE HOSPITALS ARE RUNNING LOW.

Probably.

I haven't checked.

But we're collecting the boxes anyway.