Guess with no real communication on a huge event that supposedly starting in a couple days, should we call it now or wait a couple of months like it's a dead Senator?
RIP Elimination?
Started by PhatEskimo [3703075] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 32 likes ·
It's on the Official Torn calendar. https://www.torn.com/calendar.php Did you want a personally delivered invitation to your door? - Qara [2787076]
· 24 likes ·
- xuim [3440396]
· 13 likes ·
Fuck face, never quote me again for any reason or you will be raided immediately. Staff won't block you but I'm done with your shit. I owe no one money, have NEVER owed anyone money and it wasn't going to …
Who ate the yellow snow...
Pack it up then I guess OP
It's on the Official Torn calendar.
https://www.torn.com/calendar.php
Did you want a personally delivered invitation to your door?
RIP Halloween?
Guess with no real communication on a huge event that supposedly starting in a couple months, should we call it now or wait a couple of months like it's a dead Senator?
We still have plenty of time for the announcement
So...they got this neat thing called a Calendar. It is spiffy. It holds things called dates. And if you hover over some of the blocks, it tells you when events are happening.
Oi ya fat fingered c*nt take that back about our beautiful, wet, damp, succulent(like your mother) country!
10/10 place would have lived here if I actually had a choice
Fuck face, never quote me again for any reason or you will be raided immediately. Staff won't block you but I'm done with your shit. I owe no one money, have NEVER owed anyone money and it wasn't going to start with a retard. You are a piece of shit and I want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. Fuck off.
Must be that time of the month for some...
Send it OP on some toilet paper!
He’s directly quoting the most famous HoF leader(for voluntarily leaving the island vs warring) in a recent forum thread.
the new best torn copypasta
edit: Damn, I fell for it
Hey he said and I quote
“never quote me again for any reason or you will be raided immediately”
ah shit